Friday, February 17, 2012

The first time I saw you smile...

A Keyrun Rao Original, dedicated to Gautham Menon's VTV


I didn't know about the magic of being in love
All I knew was that it was an awesome feeling 
I wanted to wake up to, every day of my life
It's you who showed me how it is, to be in love

I was a different person, without any damn style
That was only till, the first time I saw you smile
You changed me, without me even noticing it
 Our world view may be distant more than a mile

With you around, it all seemed so damn beautiful
The sun looked so pleasant, moon seemed magical
Every moment with you inspired another poetry
Don't know why, it was like some divine miracle

Wish you were still around, memories still abound
Your sight and your fragrance are still all over me
Everything seems meaningless, still miss you a lot
You are the sky I look upto, that's what I've found

Flowers had another fragrance, stars were brighter
When you were close by me, life was oh so stellar
Days left me spellbound, nights were so much shinier
Could I even dream be your knight in shining armour

The world looked different, happiness was all over
Now that it's a closed chapter, nothing is like it was
The wish to be awake again seems to be gone far
I know this for sure, won't be able to forget you ever!


No comments:

Post a Comment