Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Drops of blood...

A Keyrun Rao Original

The world works in strange ways
Sunshine & darkness all in a day
Love to hate how emotions sway
Like a city drowned in a bad flood
I cry your tears... drops of blood...

I know you're lying girl when you say
No dear, I swear am really not crying
You don't have to tell, though miles away
I can feel all of your sadness & ache
Like ripples a pebble makes in a dead lake

I am just a contact in your phone book
But when I try & imagine your sad look
I feel like dying a thousand deaths
Helpless & full of prayers for you my dear
Longing for you to smile without any fear

Though I can't reach where you are now
I send you all my love & best wishes
Hope you get back at life stronger & harder
Be the girl that I know you have always been
Not a speck of gloom on you I have ever seen

Do remember this for sure my dear friend
You never cry alone... someone somewhere
With tremendous pain in his heart
Cries your tears... little drops of blood
Like a city drowned in a very bad flood...

No comments:

Post a Comment