Monday, June 14, 2010

Still with me...

Beyond darkness, late in the night,
when the stars & clouds make love
I stay awake, gaping at the roof
Thinking how can you be so aloof?
I re-read those letters you wrote
Was it all a lie? every single note?

I refuse to believe you moved on
Sometimes I feel like a demon
Want to hurt you for scarring me
Want to love you for loving me
Can't believe after all these years
Dear, some bits of you still with me

Though apart, I have never felt alone
As if time has stood still like a stone
Your smile is what I really miss
And how can i forget our first kiss
I wish you good & pray for you I do
Remember, you are still with me...

Wherever you are, whatever you do
I will truly madly deeply love you
You are mine forever and that's true
Hopeless romantics like me are few
Take care my darling you be nice
Without you around my soul cries...

1 comment: