Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Never really unpacked...

A Keyrun Rao original

It was a new chapter for me
Few years back, may be three
All unknown faces & a new city
Where I could just happily be
But I am stupid, my mind jacked
That's why I never really unpacked

She moved on & happily got married
While I dealt with burdens I carried
As she settled in her new house & car
I was pining for her, so damn afar
Trying to figure out what I so lacked
Truth is that I never really unpacked

Folks back home wanted me to settle down
Probably hoping I would like this new town
Never ever I really liked anything here
But for that awesome chilled KF beer
Healing my soul that seemed so cracked
May be that's why I never really unpacked

Made some friends, never had an affair
Sometimes I think that was totally unfair
The girls her are pretty, some very hot
But I still love you, that I never forgot
They tried getting closer, I back tracked
Sometimes I wonder, I should've unpacked

Life is changing again, turning a new leaf
Will it bring tension or much needed relief
Don't know about that, am coming to Bombay
What I dream at night, got to chase in day
Things will be different, I will be relaxed
Guess it's high time, time to get unpacked

[Special thanks to Arati, for making
an Aslam Bhai outta me HAHAHA]

1 comment:

  1. Awesome! Loved it :) And I wasnt making an Aslam Bhai outta you :)

    ReplyDelete