Saturday, November 9, 2013

A slit in my heart

















A Keyrun Rao original

I never really knew what it was to share a meal
Could you please tell me what's the big deal?
I never knew that coffee could smell so special
Tell me what other ailments can it really heal?

When the train left the station, I cried for a while
Without you beside me dunno how can I smile
Come back before I do something so really silly
For you I am gonna walk a few thousand miles

Wish to live so that I can hold you in my arms,
Make you go aww & feel that you were mine
I belong to you just as much as a rose to thorns
When you are around, I have always felt fine

Coming back in a heartbeat is a thing that they say
But I just know that you'll just be too far-far away
I can't wait to see you run back into my longing arms
I can only say for sure that it will be a very happy day

You gave a slit in my heart that I never really wanted
A pain in my soul that I could have ever really managed
You left me when all I really wanted was only you
Tonight here I am left alone just feeling really damaged


Coming back in a heartbeat is a thing that they say
But I just know that you'll just be too far-far away
I only wish to cuddle up, kiss you and be close to you
I don't care if it is really a night or a bloody shiny day!


No comments:

Post a Comment